Full Stack (Largely Frontend) Developer
WHY THIS IS A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY
- Fully remote position
- Amazing work/life balance - 40 hour work weeks. We all have families and know it's important to have time outside of work.
- Fast growing startup with a small team (Thousands of customers in over 120 countries with just 10 employees). Super rare!
- Profitable company since 2010 with no outside funding. This means we answer to customers, not investors :). It also means that we are financially strong and not waiting for another round of investment.
- A chance to play a big design role in a popular product.
- Build something that thousands of companies will use. It’s possible that some of your favorite companies are already customers.
- More work around the world will get done in a better way because of your efforts.
TeamGantt is one of the fastest growing project management applications right now. We are taking a step back to rewrite our handwritten monolith to a web client/api architecture with react. We’re excited to restructure the foundation of our application so we can much more quickly grow the product to accommodate our growing customer base.
We are a small team doing big things. We are currently just a team of ten people, but making a big dent in the project management space. If you enjoy avoiding office politics, corporate ladders, and long meetings, then this is the place for you. TeamGantt is a place for people to focus on their craft and to enjoy their work. You can work from home or a nearby coffee shop. Any quiet work environment that allows you to focus for extended periods of time is good with us.
- Play a large role in frontend application rewrite (Webpack, React, Redux, SCSS, Mocha)
- Tweak and contribute to the PHP (Laravel) api
- Regularly review others’ code
- Adapt to new technologies and environments for other projects as occasion may require (gulp/wordpress marketing site, React Native mobile app, node slack bot, node deploy bot, Swift OS X Timer, etc.)
- 3-5 Years of development experience
- Experience working with MVC server-side frameworks
- Experience working with APIs
- Experience working with source control
- Experience with Webpack, React, Redux, ES6, Mocha, PHP, Laravel, GIT/GitHub a plus
- Experience working closely with teams and with collaborative learning (cowboy coders and hero programmers probably wouldn’t love it here)
- Growth mindset and experience running experiments to improve metrics on engagement, retention, activation, and specific aspects of an application.
- Self motivated
- Fast learner and ready to get contributing on day one
- You have some projects that we can check out and play with
- You care about the details, such as transitions, subtle animations and making the app feel snappy.
- Fully Remote - Work from anywhere
- $5,000 office setup budget for computer, proper chair, desk, etc..
- Competitive Pay
- Be a part of a small team that makes some big accomplishments
- Fun, friendly company
- One or two company wide get togethers per year. This year included mini-golf and a fishing charter on the Chesapeake Bay. This year was a trip to the Poconos with skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, laser tag, zip lines, and fun things for families and children that came along.
HOW TO APPLY
Please shoot us an email with:
- A few reasons why you think you would be a good fit
- Your resume/LinkedIn Profile
- Links to previous projects. This can be mobile, web, application, or any fun side projects that you have completed. Looking forward to hearing from you!
We ♥ PM
Because we love project management and project managers, we work everyday to make their lives better through building a great product and serving them through a great customer experience that wows them each time.
Have another way that you want to contribute to TeamGantt?
Feel free to send in a resume and little summary of how you would like to be a part of the team (dev, design, marketing, etc..).