Gantt chart software for the modern classroom
If you thought gantt chart software like TeamGantt was just for professional project managers in fancy boardrooms, it's time to give us another look. Here at TeamGantt, one of our goals is to integrate the technology of our product with the needs of today's busy classroom. Whether you're guiding students through their own project in the classroom, or you're teaching a full course in project management, TeamGantt is the perfect educational tool.
Some Instructor Benefits
- Account holder visibility for easy oversight of students and their work
- Collaborative environment. View real time changes and engage students, with you or with each other, with helpful features like the conversation tab
- A history tab that tracks gantt chart changes made by students to allow instructors to quantify student engagement and get insight to their students' thought process as the project evolves
- Great for planning and organizing class content as well as your syllabus
- Responsive and fast support. Get classroom specific advice on how to leverage the power of TeamGantt with your students. Support is also available to your students.
- Special Instructor pricing is available
Some Student Benefits
- Accessible remotely so students can update their gantt charts from any computer with internet access. Perfect for in class instruction or homework!
- Real world use and application. Give students access to cutting-edge project management software in use by thousands of organizations to manage their critical projects
- Intuitive user interface. Great for early education, college courses and beyond
- Educational project management resources at www.teamgantt.com/resources and webinars (www.teamgantt.com/webinars) to onboard students. (Live demos are available upon request).
Are you an instructor considering TeamGantt for your classroom? Using your work-place provided email address, email us at email@example.com to learn more about special pricing for instructors and how TeamGantt can be leveraged in the classroom.