The Guide to
As a project manager, a huge part of your role is to create project plans to help you keep projects on track. But that’s not all a project plan should do. A project plan is arguably the most important document created on your project. At its core, a plan should communicate your project approach and the process your team will use to manage the project according to scope. This Guide picks up where Chapter 3 of the Guide to Project Management left off and will help you to create a rock solid plan for any project.
- Assemble ideas quickly and get team and client buy-in on process, deliverables, and timing
- Better estimate tasks and work
- Follow best practices when creating a formal project plan
- Communicate the importance of your project plan, as well as the deliverables within, to your clients
- Focus on your team and your clients, because you’ve nailed the plan