Just Released: Project Health Reports
When you’re in charge of multiple projects, it’s nice to know everything’s on track without having to dig through a bunch of reports. That’s why we think you’ll love TeamGantt’s new Project Health Report.
The Project Health Report saves you time and effort by providing an easy snapshot of every active project you oversee.
With the Project Health Report, you can:
- Quickly identify problem areas and address risk as work progresses
- Share it on screen in meetings to keep your team or other stakeholders up-to-date
Let’s take a closer look.
How the Project Health Report works
The first thing you’ll need to know is where to find your Project Health Report.
The Project Health Report is available for users at the Account Holder permission level. To access it in your TeamGantt account, simply click Reports in your left sidebar menu. Then select Project Health from your list of available reports, and you’re in!
Now let’s breakdown the pieces and parts of the report itself. Here’s what you’ll find for each project listed on the Project Health Report.
You’ll see a percentage to the right of each project name. This number represents total project completion so you know how close each project is to being done.
We break each project down into 3 different health status levels: Ok, Behind, and Overdue. Simply click on the colored dot to pull up a list of the tasks for each level.
Here’s what each health status means:
- Ok: Give these tasks a hearty pat on the back! The green light tells you these tasks are either ahead of deadline or right on schedule.
- Behind: You’ll see a yellow caution light for tasks that are running behind schedule. There’s still time to meet the deadline, but you’ll have to rally to get ‘er done.
- Overdue: Red tasks have missed the deadline and need your attention to keep any issues from bogging the whole project down.
The timeline feature provides a quick view of a project’s overall scope and start and end dates. You’ll also find an easy visual marker of where you stand today as far as work done and time remaining before deadline. You can click on a colored section to see a list of tasks that fall into that health status category.
Coming soon: Report filters and bookmarks
Want to customize your Project Health Report for a specific team member or account? We’re working on giving you the ability to:
- Filter the Project Health Report by project, user, resource, and account
- Bookmark reports for easy access time and time again
Stay tuned for future updates when we go live with these additional features!
Share your feedback
We’re always looking for ways to make TeamGantt work better for you. So tell us what you think about this new report, and feel free to share suggestions for features you’d like to see!
Don’t have a TeamGantt account? Sign up for free!